County Clerk & Recorder Fee Schedule
(EFFECTIVE AS OF AUGUST 1, 2021)
**PERMANENT INDEX NUMBERS FOR ALL REAL ESTATE DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED**
STANDARD FORM (8 1/2 X 11)
NON STANDARD FORM:
1. A document that creates a division of a then active existing tax parcel identification number;
2. A document recorded pursuant to the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC);
3. A document which is non-conforming, as described in paragraphs 1-5 section 3-5018;
4. A document that makes specific reference to more than 5 Tax Parcel Identification numbers in the county in which it is presented for recording;
5. A document that makes specific reference to more than 5 other document numbers recorded in Washington County.
Plat of Survey:
(other than 8 1/2 X 11 which would be a standard document)
**The $9.00 Rental Housing Support Program (RHSP) fee does not apply to the following documents: UTILITY & RIGHT OF WAY EASEMENTS (I.E. AMEREN, TRI COUNY COOPERATIVE, ETC), STATE & FEDERAL LIENS AND FEDERAL RELEASE OF LIENS.
If you have any questions, please call this office at (618) 327-4800 x. 300.